Digital Literacy Pilot Project Request for Proposal (RFP)
It is the intent of Hamilton Community Schools to solicit proposals from qualified vendors to provide a digital literacy assessment/curriculum pilot project for pupils in grades K to 8 in at least 50 districts.
The initiative is intended to prepare and assess students’ digital literacy skills. Vendors will:
● Support the development of a coherent assessment system to support personalization of learning;
● Engage students in well-rounded learning experiences through engagement of digital literacy curriculum;
● Provide access to personalized learning technologies that support and enhance those learning experiences; and
● Create an integrated system of guidance that includes curriculum, instruction, and assessment supported by technology with necessary classroom level resources provided.
● Provide teachers with training and professional development in the delivery of a digital literacy curriculum.