Requirements for Participation
- Complete all registration paperwork
- Complete all classes.
- Participate in Count Day See below as different classes have different requirements.( 4 weeks following the 2nd Wed. in October, and the 2nd Wed. in February)
- On campus classes for grades 6-12. Must communicate with a Mentor Teacher about the classes for all 4 weeks of count. The teacher will be at the school and will email if the student is absent.
- On campus class for grades K-5. Be present one time during the month of count.
- Online classes (Includes Experiencing Art and Tech and Robotics) Communicate with a Mentor Teacher about the class for all 4 weeks of count. If attending classes on campus, the mentor teacher will make contact at the school, if not attending in Hamilton, the mentor teacher will email or call.
- PBL Classes. Communicate with your PBL teacher for count. Most teachers will call on count day or send an email on count day.
- Please repsond promptly to the mentor teacher for your classes. Parents can help answer for students in grades K-5 and 6-12 grade students need to answer for themselves.
Please Note: This is subject to change for the next school year. There is a lot of talk at the state level about changing the requirements for counting online classes. Any changes will be made here and emailed to all enrolled students.