BE A SCHOOL VOLUNTEER!!
Hamilton Community Schools Volunteering Policy
Hamilton Community School policy states that all adults participating in school activities, on and off school grounds, are required to complete the online profile and be approved.
Please note: Profiles are processed only during the school year and may take 5 to 7 days for approval.
for NEW VOLUNTEERS
- Complete your personal information.
- Include the school(s) you would like to be involved in
- Include your child's name, grade and teacher (teacher for elementary only)
- Check activities you are interested in helping with.
FOR CURRENT VOLUNTEERS
Keep your information current!
- Set up a name and password
- Sign in to:
- Change your information
- Check for activities
- Sign up to help!
How to get the opportunities you want!
- Check your e-mail regularly for messages from your building volunteer coordinator!
- Don't have an e-mail address? Please get an e-mail address for online volunteer scheduling.
A Note From The District Volunteer Coordinator
Thank you so much for visiting! I hope this means you are interested in becoming a school volunteer or keeping your information current! Please feel free to contact me if you have further questions.
I graduated from Hamilton High School and now have children who are in the Hamilton School system. I believe I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed in your experience! As you become involved in your student's education by volunteering you will know more about your school. You will have opportunities to get acquainted with your child's teacher and classmates and many other volunteers. You will make a huge impact in the lives of the students of Hamilton!
Since 1993 Hamilton Community Schools volunteers have become over 1,000 strong donating over 11,000 hours of valuable time and talents each year. Volunteers can be parents, relatives, community members and local businesses.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 269-857-9660 or firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to help you get started!
HCS District Volunteer Coordinator