Here Comes the Bus app link
Download in the App Store or Google Play today!
The Here Comes the Bus app provides real-time bus pickup and drop-off updates to parents. Right bus, right stop, right time.
For detailed instructions about setting up the app, follow the instructions below:
Creating an Account
- Get the Here Comes the Bus app from either the Google Play store (Android devices) or the App Store (Apple devices).
- Click Sign Up, then click Continue.
- Click I have the Code.
- Enter your email address, First Name, Last Name and School District Code (29393). Accept the Terms and Conditions, then click Continue.
- Press Confirm if the district displayed Hamilton Community Schools.
- Create your password, based upon the guidelines displayed on the screen. Press Confirm Password on the screen when complete.
- If successful, you will be directed to the Thank You screen. At that time, please check your email inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Open this email and click the Activate My Account link. Once completed, close the browser. You may now open the app and sign in with your email address and newly-created password.
Adding a Student
- Access the Here Comes the Bus app.
- Click the Student icon.
- Click the Add Student button, then enter their last name and Student ID. (The Student ID # can be found by logging into Final Forms. Then on the home page click "Profile." The ID # is in the upper left corner next to your student's name.) Click Submit.
- Repeat this process for additional students.
*Available at the App Store and Google Play
Here Comes the Bus® is a registered trademark of Synovia Solutions™ LLC