BE A SCHOOL VOLUNTEER!!
Hamilton Community Schools Volunteering Policy
Hamilton Community School policy states that all adults participating in school activities, on and off school grounds, are required to complete the online profile and be approved.
Please note: Profiles are processed only during the school year and may take 5 to 7 days for approval.
for NEW VOLUNTEERS
- Complete your personal information
- Include the school(s) you would like to be involved in
- Include your child's name, grade and teacher (teacher for elementary only)
- Check activities you are interested in helping with.
FOR CURRENT VOLUNTEERS
Keep your information current!
- Set up a username and password
- Sign in to:
- Change your information
- Check for activities
- Sign up to help!
How to get the opportunities you want!
- Check your e-mail regularly for messages from your building volunteer coordinator!
- Don't have an e-mail address? Please get an e-mail address for online volunteer scheduling. All volunteer opportunites are sent via email.
A Note From The District Coordinator of Volunteers
Thank you so much for visiting! I hope this means you are interested in becoming a school volunteer or keeping your information current! Please feel free to contact me if you have further questions. .
Volunteer opportunities are listed in HelpCounter, our volunteer software program. Once you become an approved volunteer, you will have access to sign up for activities you'd like to volunteer for. For the safety of our students, staff and other volunteers, only background checked, approved volunteers are allowed to be with students. Therefore, the only way to sign up for volunteering is through our software program. Only approved volunteers have access to sign up. The safety of our schools is very important.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 269-857-9660 or email@example.com. I would love to help you get started!
HCS District Coordinator of Volunteers