Mr. Randall's Page
Hello Sandyview Families,
I hope you all enjoyed the glorious sunshine this weekend and took time to remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice, so that we can be free!
We are planning our "Last Day" event to be the evening of June 4th from 4:00 to 7:00 pm. We are still in the process of finalizing the schedule and details, but we wanted to get you the date and time so you can get it on the calendar. Our backup plan in case of rain will be to host it on June 5th from 9:00 to 12:00 in the morning.
If you were not able to pick up your students personal belongings last Wednesday, we will have those ready for you during our Last Day event on June 4th.
Thank you for all the extra effort you all have been pouring into your kiddos education these last 7 weeks. We have 2 weeks left and I hope we all finish strong!
- Specials teachers will post two lessons each week at 8:00 am on Monday mornings
- We encourage you to have your kiddos do 1 special per day.
- Notice above that I said "encourage" and not required. If you need to prioritize, do your students core work (reading, writing, math) before doing specials.
- To be clear, specials are encouraged, not required
- IF you are looking to keep a schedule, our normal specials days are listed below...
*Monday = Music
*Tuesday = Art
*Wednesday = STEM
*Thursday = PE
*Friday = Rotated throughout the year
Twitter - @sandyviewel
Instagram - @sandyviewelementary