Hamilton Community Schools is proud to offer Hawkeye Preschool, a 5-star rated preschool, at Sandyview Elementary.
Eligibility for preschool is determined by the child’s age on September 1st in the year of enrollment. For the 3 Year Old Program, they must be 3 by September 1st, 2022 & for the 4 Year Old Programs, they must be 4 by September 1st, 2022. The program year runs from mid-September to mid-May.
If you have any questions - please contact Sandyview Elementary at 269-751-5372 or email Mrs. Koops at email@example.com.
2022-2023 Hawkeye Preschool Classes & Registration
- 3 Year Old Program: Wednesday & Friday 9:00-11:45am
- 4 Year Old Program: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 8:30am-3:30pm
- 4 Year Old GSRP Program: Monday-Thursday 8:30-3:30pm (This is a tuition assistance class through Great Start Readiness Program - you must qualify to be accepted into this class. Qualification is based primarily upon income levels or other qualifying factors)
Registration is FULL!
- If you would like to add your child to our waitlist, please call 269.751.5372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have questions registering? Watch this helpful video!
- 3 Year Old Wed/Fri Class - Tuition assistance is offered through Ready for School
- 4 Year Old GSRP Class - Free tuition for qualifying 4-year-olds is available through Michigan’s Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP). Applications are accepted year round.
The right hand side of this website includes the Tuition Assistance guidelines. To fill out an application online go to Help Me Grow. Proof of income for 2021 (W-2 or Tax Form 1040) is required. You can upload this document when completing the online application form. (Please black out social security numbers for all family members on the tax returns.)
Click logo above for the application link for a 3 year old scholarship.
***Please make sure you select Holland as the City & then Hamilton Community Schools as the school district.***
SchoolPay (Pay tuition online)
These forms are required prior to the first day of school