Hamilton Community Schools is proud to offer Hawkeye Preschool at Sandyview Elementary. Hawkeye Preschool offers half-day sessions for 3-year-olds (Tuesday and Thursday mornings) and 4-year-olds (3 mornings OR 4 afternoons). Eligibility for preschool is determined by the child’s age on September 1st in the year of enrollment. The program year runs from mid- September to mid-May.
If you have any questions - please contact the Administration Office at 269-751-5148 or email Mr. Randall at email@example.com.
2021-2022 Hawkeye Preschool Classes & Registration
- 3 Year Old Tuesday & Thursday 9-11:45am
- 4 Year Old AM Monday/Wednesday/Friday 9-11:45am
- 4 Year Old PM Monday-Thursday 12:30-3:30pm (This is a tuition assistance class through Great Start Readiness Program - you must qualify to be accepted into this class. Qualification is based primarily upon income levels or other qualifying factors)
- Have questions registering? Watch this helpful video!
- 3 Year Old T/Th Class - Tuition assistance is offered through Ready for School
- 4 Year Old PM Class - Free tuition for qualifying 4-year-olds is available through Michigan’s Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP). Applications are accepted year round.
The right hand side of this website includes the Tuition Assistance guidelines. To fill out an application online go to Help Me Grow. Proof of income for 2020 (W-2 or Tax Form 1040) is required. You can upload this document when completing the online application form. (Please black out social security numbers for all family members on the tax returns.)
Click logo above for the application link for a 3 year old scholarship.
***Please make sure you select Holland as the City & then Hamilton Community Schools as the school district.***
START SCHOOL READY - Kindergarten Readiness Camp
The move from pre-K to Kindergarten is one of the most important transitions a child will make. Sandyview Elementary is excited to be partnering with Ready for School this summer as a host site to deliver a readiness camp with powerful results. This four-week, half-day program is for incoming Kindergarten students and will run July 5 - July 29, Monday through Thursday. Priority for a spot in the program will be given to children who live in the Holland, Zeeland, or Hamilton school districts who have little-to-no preschool experience. Partial to full scholarships are available to children who are registered for Kindergarten in those same districts and who qualify based on financial need. Flyer is attached for more information.