registration for full time Hamilton Virtual school students
Full time students may apply for fall 19-20.
- Please complete this application and you will be notified of acceptance.
- Review carefully and sign the online learning agreement
- After acceptance, Complete the new student enrollment form by following the link on this page.
- Bring Original Birth certificate to the school or come to one of the viewing events happening in your area.
- Complete enroll packet and all forms.
Registration for part time (homeschool) Hamilton virtual school Students
Registration for the 19-20 school year will be limited. Students will be accepted in order of applications received when registration opens in late May. Date to be determined. Email Kristie at firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on a mail list for news on fall 19 registration opportunities.
Full time students at ANY BUILDING may sign up for HVS classes:
High School students, contact Gina Sneller email@example.com
Middle School students, contact Kris Henrickson firstname.lastname@example.org
Elementary students, contact your building principal.
We will need to see the Child's original birth certificate. You can bring it to the admin. office at 4815 136th 8am-4pm weekdays or t the virtual school lab in the back of the middle school between 10:00-4:00 Monday - Friday or by appointment.
If your children are not immunized, you will need to contact your local Health Dept. for an immunization waiver upon entry to the program and again when they enter 7th grade.
Please contact the school nurse for the proper forms if you student has a severe allergy, asthma, diabetes, or any medication that will need to be administered/addressed while at the school.