Registration for the 22-23 school year
- April 20-May 10: Current families register in Final Forms. Current families add kindergartners and new siblings at this time. https://hamilton-mi.finalforms.com/ Current families must select full time or part time during this window and may start to select electives.
- April 20 - July 29: New Full time students may enroll and select electives. If out of district, complete schools of choice form between May 10 - July 10.
- May 11 - July 29: new part time (by invitation due to limited openings for part-time) register in Final Forms. https://hamilton-mi.finalforms.com/ and select electives
- July 29: Last date to add electives.
Full time Hamilton Flex students
- For students residing outside of Hamilton's district, submit a schools of choice form within the window May 10 - June 10.
- Meet with the counselor to discuss online learning options and suitability. Online learning requires a self motivated student and involved learning coach. We want the best educational experience for our students and want to be sure the learning coaches and students understand the workload and the expectations before starting this program.
- After acceptance, Complete the online enrollment form at Final Forms. https://hamilton-mi.finalforms.com/
- Review carefully and sign the online learning agreement and other forms in Final Forms.
Registration for new part time 21f Hamilton Flex school Students
Upon invitation, Log on to your Final forms account complete forms and uploads. Select electives.
Full time students at ANY BUILDING may sign up for HVS classes:
High School students, contact your counselor at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org , or email@example.com
Middle School students, contact Kris Henrickson firstname.lastname@example.org
Elementary students, contact your building principal.
If your children are not immunized, you will need to contact your local Health Dept. for an immunization waiver upon entry to the program and again when they enter 7th grade.
Update as needed in Final Forms.