registration for full time Hamilton Virtual school students
Full time students may apply for fall 19-20.
- Review carefully and sign the online learning agreement
- Contact the Director to dsicuss online learning opitons and suitability.
- After acceptance, Complete the new student enrollment form by following the link on this page.
- Bring Original Birth certificate to the school or come to one of the viewing events happening in your area.
- Complete enroll packet and all forms.
Registration for part time Hamilton virtual school Students
We are not accepting any new students at this time and do not anticipate any openings for the 20-21 school year.
Full time students at ANY BUILDING may sign up for HVS classes:
High School students, contact your counselor at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org , or email@example.com
Middle School students, contact Kris Henrickson firstname.lastname@example.org
Elementary students, contact your building principal.
We will need to see the Child's original birth certificate. You can bring it to the admin. office at 4815 136th 8am-4pm weekdays or t the virtual school lab in the back of the middle school between 10:00-4:00 Monday - Friday or by appointment.
If your children are not immunized, you will need to contact your local Health Dept. for an immunization waiver upon entry to the program and again when they enter 7th grade.
Please contact the school nurse for the proper forms if you student has a severe allergy, asthma, diabetes, or any medication that will need to be administered/addressed while at the school.