Hamilton Middle School Parent Resources
Parents - Monitoring Your Child's Online Use
Did you know that local law enforcement officers are trying to help you by providing valuable information on how to understand/monitor your child's online activity? The West Michigan Digital Forensics Unit created the videos in the attached link to provide easy to follow "how to's" for various aspects of monitoring online use by your child.
Looking for some resources to help your child practice their skills at home? Check out the links below. Your student may already have an account on some of the websites, others you may have to help them create one.
English Language Arts:
- informational and fictional text
- standards based current events articles with quizzes.
- vocab, grammar, math, foreign language, ACT prep
- Language Arts Practice
- Math Practice
- Good for 5th and 6th Grade
- Standard Referenced tool for 7th and 8th Grade
- Good resource for 5th and 6th Grade
- Good for some 5th Grade Concepts